We start with a
Your Life and Issues thoroughly evaluated to understand not only how your life got to where it is today...... more importantly to create a clear understanding of how you want your life to be tommorrow. Call us and schedule an appointment now.
- Healthy Life Changes
- Anxiety, Panic Attacks & Phobias
- Gambling Compulsion
- Sexual Compulsion
- Substance Abuse Evaluations for alcohol use and drug use
- Employer referred for SAP, DUI, positve drug screen
- Sexual and Relationship Problems
- Grief and Loss
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Couples / Marital Counseling
- Separation & Divorce
Please click on our links for helpful information and education regarding these concerns. Download and bring in all information that may be helpful regarding your concerns.
Psychotherapy, Counseling, Guidance or any term you may wish to chose is the blend of science, compassion, and the healing artisty of a therapist focused on creation of positive changes in your life. Get yourself focused. Get ready to embrace positive changes in your life. Below are several therapeutic modalties and techniques that may be utilized.
Individual Therapy Couples Therapy & Marital Therapy
Cognitive Behavioral (CBT) DOT / SAP Evaluator
Family Therapy Rational Recovery
With a comfortable and supportive atmosphere, you can achieve the personal growth you are striving for.
To put it briefly, hypnosis is a state of mind which everyone is capable of achieving. When properly induced, hypnosis produces a wonderful state of relaxation, through progressive and easy steps. Through the whole process you are consciously aware of what you are doing, with complete recall and will be able to re-create the experience on your own.
The approval of hypnosis as a tool in modern medicine by the Council on Mental Health of the America Medical Association assures the American public that hypnosis can help solve many problems.
Millions of Americans are now being awakened to the valuable results achieved through hypnosis. When properly used by a trained hypnotherapist, hypnosis is a tool which can save untold time and anguish by helping people overcome problems in much less time, and at much less expense than many other types of therapy.
Hypnosis has helped people from all walks of live overcome numerous psychological and physical problems.
"Mark has been a tremendous help to me and my marriage for over these past five years."
- "I feel better knowing my OCD is treatable."
- "I am very satisfied with my treatment, it has helped me tremendously and others can see the improvement also."
- "I have been given many tools through my therapy to aid in dealing/coping with my bouts of depression."
- "I've seen two other therapists and find his consultations to have been far superior."
- "Mark has helped me to what I couldn't do for 32 years by myself."
- "let me thank you for letting me unburden my heart on your shoulder. God bless you and the help you offer to people in need. I'm grateful."